Featuring new research from The Barna Group on Gen Z and over 40 engaging videos, In Whose Image? will help teens affirm their identity and faith in Jesus and equip them to learn the importance of loving others as image-bearers—both in history and today—while sharing the Gospel and pursuing Christ-centered justice.
In Whose Image? Curriculum Uses:
- Curriculum resource for 8th or 9th grade Biblical worldview class
- Curriculum for a homeschool Bible or History elective
- Curriculum resource for a peer leadership /mentoring program
- Devotional resource for a middle or high school advisory group
- Curriculum resource for creating a diverse leadership forum